Comprehensive interpreting services by professional interpreters
If you are looking for reliable and experienced interpreters we are your nationwide and international go-to service for simultaneous or consecutive interpreting. In addition to highly qualified conference interpreters, we can also supply you with conference equipment, multilingual translations and a comprehensive package of services such as conference consultancy. As well as English and French, our interpreters cater for all the other major European languages and also boast sound knowledge of the most important specialist fields.
Advice and consultancy services for conference interpreting
As an experienced conference interpreter, Melanie Marten offers extensive advice and support for planning and staging your conference. In addition to supplying professional interpreters, our service also includes the provision of our own conference equipment (interpreting booth + equipment + technician) as required. Our own equipment pool provides us inter alia with interpreting booths and simultaneous equipment.
- Interpreters Conference interpreters and teams of interpreters
- Conference consultancy Reliable and individual conference consultancy
This means we can make sure everything runs smoothly and are there to assist you every step of the way. Marten Sprachdienst provides you with teams of interpreters for multi-lingual events and the right equipment. Furthermore, we support you by interpreting all types of negotiations, factory tours, at trade fairs and for face-to-face visits with your business partners.
- “Thank you again for your excellent and technically highly reliable work. It is good to know that we can always rely on you. I am very pleased that this year again you had such competent interpreters in your team, who were always in a good mood and very committed during their work.“ Annette Dabs - Director of FIDENA, the Puppet Theatre Festival of the Nations
- “We were very satisified with Ms Marten’s interpreting services. Ms Marten has an outstanding competence and knowledge of the subject matter.” Ms Herzberg - organiser of the Works Councils’ full conference at Outokumpu
- “We were fascinated by your sympathetic, clear and well structured way of working.“ Mr Kirsch - Event Manager 1st Alternative Fuel Symposium and Technical Workshop
- “We don’t only appreciate your reliabilty. The unparalleled perfection in your translations is just as important and contributes significantly to the success of our event.” Ms Zinkann - EJOT, organisor of the Annual General Managers’ Meeting
- “t’s always a pleasure to work with you. You have become an inherent part of our conferences.” Ms Berling - WINKHAUS
- “We were highly satisfied with the interpreters and the smooth technical realisation.” Mr Koester - Association Food without Genetic Engineering
Our services at a glance:
- Experienced and specialised interpreters
- Our own interpreting equipment
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting
- Broad network in our sector
- Customised conference consultancy and planning
- English, French, Spanish, Russian and many other languages
Interpreters for the fields of law, business and technology
Our interpreters cater for the major languages and, thanks to their many years of experience in the industry, are specialised in the fields of law, business and technology. As owner and manager of the business, Melanie Marten offers the best of both worlds - commercial understanding and longstanding experience as a professional interpreter, and will provide you with in-depth advice on the best way to ensure your requirements are put into practice. Reliability and professionalism are the hallmarks of our business ethos.
About Melanie Marten
Marten Sprachdienst was founded in 1997. The owner, Melanie Marten, holder of a degree in conference interpreting for English and French, studied interpreting and translating with the specialisations law and business at Cologne University of Applied Sciences, at the Université de Provence in Aix-en-Provence, France (Maîtrise) and at the Thames Valley University in London, England (B.A. Hons.) and is a certified translator and interpreter for the jurisdiction of Düsseldorf Superior Regional Court. She has been a member of the German Association of Conference Interpreters (VKD) for many years, which guarantees high quality through its strict membership criteria. In 2013, Melanie Marten completed additional training in the field of conference equipment. She has her own pool of interpreting booths and conference equipment for her clients. By working with a set team of technicians, she ensures the same high quality is guaranteed each time.
Melanie Marten’s linguistic and professional qualifications go hand in hand with many years of commercial experience in the service sector, first of all as PA to the director of an incoming travel agency, then as director of the Berlitz language school in Duisburg.
At Marten Sprachdienst you can be sure that your translations or interpreting enquiries will not only be dealt with proficiently, but that you will always meet with reliable organisation and a strong focus on service, too. We tailor our services, which cater for the major European languages and the major specialist fields, to the needs of each individual client. Drop us a line and we will be happy to advise you personally.
The most important facts at a glance:
- Advice and consultancy by qualified conference interpreter Melanie Marten
- Experience since 1997
- Member of the German Association of Conference Interpreters (VKD)
- We also offer conference equipment
If you have any questions about the languages, specialist fields or the interpreting equipment we offer, get in touch. We will be happy to provide you with a non-binding quote.